Thursday, March 24, 2016

Steve Rogers did what?


I would first off like to say that Chris Evans is body goals. This man is not only the definition of a handsome, but I mean c'mon, look at those chiseled abs, defined chest, and V-shaped body. Others probably have this dream of obtaining this body as well, however some people will turn to performance enhancing supplements in order to achieve this goal. On such P.E. that can help in doing so is androstenedione. This steroid can be injected into the body and is naturally found in the adrenal glands, testies and ovaries. This steroid is suggested to increase muscle mass and blood cell mass, as well as allow endurance athletes to work harder and longer by reducing catabolic effects of heavy training. Personally I might be tempted to take these supplements to achieve that ^ sexy body up there. What prevents me from taking them though is the fact that I don't want to mess with my bodies chemistry..... is it worth it..... that is the question that I ask my self everyday. "My minds telling me no, but my body, my body is telling me yes!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment